1. Arithmomania – Counting your beers. Example: “Sorry, I’m on my 5th. Got to get home.”
2. Modifimania – Describing your beer with more than one adjective. Example. “This beer has a full, rich, velvety, sweet taste with a hint of honey and coffee aftertaste.”
3. Absolutism – Declaring that this beer is your last beer (and usually not).
4. Familiaria – Going to the loo/can/john/washroom after each beer.
5. Obsequiousness – Sipping your beer. You drink a beer – you don’t sup a beer.
6. Solopsism – The belief that you are beyond the effects of beer. Believing you’re not drunk, just everyone else.
7. Redundancy – Asking for a “cold” beer. There are only cold beers. Nothing else. Unless it is a stout.
Got a deadly sin to add? Let us know in the comments.