1. Arithmomania – Counting your beers. Example: “Sorry, I’m on my 5th. Got to get home.”
2. Modifimania – Describing your beer with more than one adjective. Example. “This beer has a full, rich, velvety, sweet taste with a hint of honey and coffee aftertaste.”
3. Absolutism – Declaring that this beer is your last beer (and usually not).
4. Familiaria – Going to the loo/can/john/washroom after each beer.
5. Obsequiousness – Sipping your beer. You drink a beer – you don’t sup a beer.
6. Solopsism – The belief that you are beyond the effects of beer. Believing you’re not drunk, just everyone else.
7. Redundancy – Asking for a “cold” beer. There are only cold beers. Nothing else. Unless it is a stout.
Got a deadly sin to add? Let us know in the comments.
I really hate the snob drinker that despises commercial pils saying its bad and disgusting. Every single one of us started drinking those beers. Most of still do to this day…
Totally with you there. Beer snobs like grammar slobs are pretenders …. Let’s stay true to our roots!