re you a fan of sour beer? Do you want to know the process behind the making of Oud Bruin? Would you like to make the perfect blend yourself and take it home?
The brewers of ‘t Verzet want to share their knowledge in order to guarantee the survival of the underdog among Belgian beer styles.
What can you expect?
– Explanation of the Oud Bruin production process
– Tasting of about 8 Oud Bruins from different breweries. (7 cc / taster)
– Tasting of different wooden barrels (15).
– Blending & bottling your own Oud Bruin Blend (3 x 75cl).
– Cheese and charcuterie board with artisan bread
. Duration: 4h00 (14h – 18h00).
Location: Brewery ‘t Verzet, Grote Leiestraat 117, 8570 Anzegem.
– You go home with 3 bottles of 75cl of your own blended Oud Bruin.