- This event has passed.
Marble Brewery Night
3 September @ 17:00 - 4 September @ 01:00 CEST
This Friday we organize a night around Marble Brewery, one of the most respected craft brewery from the North of England.
If you have ever visited Manchester, you probably had a few beers in the Marble Arch, the pub with the sloping floor. And you must have found the beers delicious!
Marble is a brewery that makes more traditional styles, don’t expect the latest Hazy Double IPA. But they make wonderful bitters, west coast hoppy beers, barrel aged old ales, etc.
We will tap 9 of their beers on Friday, here is the tap list:
1) American Pilsener
2) Berimbolo – Dry Hopped Blond
3) Cross Collar – West Coast Pale Ale
4) Lagonda – English Pale Ale
5) Manchester Bitter
6) Hip Escape – India Pale Lager
7) Sky High – IPA
8 ) Pineapple, Cacao & Acai Imperial Stout
9) Old Ale Amontillado – Barrel Aged Old Ale
10) Arm Bar – Pale Ale
11) Earl Grey IPA
12) Extra Special Marble – ESB
13) Raspberry & Quince Berliner Weisse
14) Silly Point – IPA
16) Uppe Hela Natten Irish Whiskey – Porter
17) Barley Wine 2020
18) Decadence 2020 – Imperial Stout